Transferring into AES

We regularly accept transfer coursework from other universities and community colleges. The UW Office of Admissions has information to help you plan your transfer.

If you are transferring from a local college, you can access the UW Equivalency Guide to view how specific courses from your college will automatically transfer to your AES degree.

If you have coursework that does not automatically transfer, make an appointment to discuss this with the AES academic adviser. Bring copies of relevant transcripts (official or unofficial) and course syllabi.

At a Glance